You may qualify for Lifeline Discounts on your telephone or broadband service if you or someone residing in your household participates in one of the following programs:
• MO HealthNet (f/k/a Medicaid)
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (Food Stamps)
• Supplemental Security Income
• Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
• 135% of the Federal Poverty Level
You may qualify for Disability Discounts on your telephone service if you or someone residing in your household is blind or disabled and receiving benefits from one of the following programs:
• Veteran Administration Disability Benefits
• State Blind Pension
• State Aid to Blind Persons
• State Supplemental Disability Assistance
• Federal Social Security Disability
Visit the Missouri Public Service Commission for answers to commonly asked questions.
If you think you are eligible and would like more information, contact our office at 644-5411 or 1-800-846-3426 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday.