Total Care Plan
What is covered by the Total Care Plan:
Replacement or repair of all Green Hills wiring, or jacks used during initial installation or most recent on-site visit.
Replacement or repair of all Green Hills equipment used during initial installation or most recent on-site visit (set top boxes, remote controls, modems, routers, etc.)
What is NOT covered by the Total Care Plan:
Installation of new jacks
Repair/troubleshooting of customer-owner equipment (phones, TVs, computers, routers, internet-enabled devices, etc.)
Replacement of remote-control batteries
Replacement of battery backup in Optical Network Terminal (ONT)
- Without the Total Care Plan, the cost to have a technician dispatched for repairs is $100/hour.
- New jack installation/wiring is not covered under the Total Care Plan and will result in a $100/hour service fee.
- If a new service (internet, TV, phone, managed Wifi, etc.) is added to the account, a one-time installation fee (up to $150) may be collected up-front or applied to the next monthly invoice. After installation is complete, all installed equipment will be covered under the Total Care Plan.
- Equipment is covered only while in service, and coverage ceases upon disconnection by customer or Green Hills Communications.
- Continuous misuse/abuse of equipment or wiring may result in additional charges and/or ineligibilty from future participation in the Total Care Plan.