The Total Care Plan includes the following coverage when added to any Green Hills service.
Remote Controls: Includes reprogramming, replacement, or repair. (Batteries not included.)
Operator Error: Push the wrong buttons and cause the remotes or set top boxes to malfunction? No problem – this plan will take care of you!
Switches & Set-Top Boxes: Equipment will be replaced in the event of damage by fire, lightning, flood, etc.
In-Home Communications Wiring: Covers replacement or repair of wiring up to the Green Hills or customer owned equipment.
Total Care Plan
$4.00 / mo
The Fine Print
- The customerCare Plan covers Green Hills provided equipment only. Equipment is covered only while in service, and coverage ceases upon disconnection by customer or Green Hills.
- The customerCare Plan does not cover the premise visit charge unless applied prior to the trouble call, and charges apply for each service location.
- The customerCare Plan excludes the repair or replacement of customer owned equipment including but not limited to phone, answering machine, router, computer, TV, VCR, DVD, blu-ray player, fax machine, sound systems, etc.
- A one-time service order charge will apply when Plan is ordered. The Plan requires a 12-month agreement. If the Plan is discontinued prior to the end of the 12-month period, all waived charges will be billed to you.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Continuous misuse/abuse of equipment or wiring may result in additional charges.
- Senior pricing is available for residential customers only (businesses do not qualify). Account holder must be at least 55 years of age to be eligible for the Senior pricing. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Green Hills when reaching the age of 55.