Here are a few technology housekeeping tips to keep you and your company safe while you work from home:
- Make sure all computers in your company have an antivirus that is up-to-date.
- Make sure Windows Firewall is turned on.
- Don’t share your password with anyone or use the same passwords for multiple accounts.
- Don’t keep a word document or any electronic documents with all of your passwords.
- If you do have to provide information online, make sure to look for “https” and locked symbol in the address.
- Keep Windows Updated – It contains security patches that keeps you safe.
Click here for some helpful ways to stay connected while working from home.