View service information:
200Mbps / 100Mbps
- For those who don’t want any buffering or lag issues.
- No Data Caps!
100Mbps / 50Mbps
- Great for 6 to 8 connected devices and streaming video and gaming.
- No Data Caps!
50Mbps / 25Mbps
- Good for 4 to 5 connected devices and moderate streaming of video.
- No Data Caps!
Advance payment equal to one-month of service may be required at time of sign-up. A $100 installation fee is required for new orders. No minimum level of speed is guaranteed. Performance may vary due to conditions outside network control such as customer location, physical equipment limitations, network congestion, server or router speeds of website accessed, and inside wiring conditions. Prices are subject to change and do not include taxes and surcharges or any additional services ordered. Service not available in all areas. Other restrictions may apply. For more information, contact our office at 660-644-5411.
- Wi-Fi Solution works in conjunction with your Green Hills Communications Internet service to simplify wireless connectivity. It includes the equipment lease of a router and one access point (if needed), as well as ongoing Wi-Fi assistance from our technicians.
Outside city limits? Try our wireless internet service.
Residential Local & Long Distance Plans
Unlimited Phone Package
- Click the button below to get signed up today.
By default, the features shown in bold will be your 5 additional features. These can be changed at anytime.
- Automatic callback
- Automatic recall
- Call forward busy
- Call forward no answer
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- Long speed 30
- Selective call rejection
- Selective call acceptance
- Selective call forwarding
- Selective distinctive ringing
- Short speed 8
- Teen line/distinctive ring
- Three-way calling
- Toll access restriction
- Voice mail (Voice mail requires call forward-busy & call forward-no answer.)
- Warm line. Some technical restrictions may apply.
Prices listed below are subject to change and apply only to items needed during the actual installation.
|Premium Installation (extensive wiring)||Call for price|
|Standard Internet/WiFi Installation||$150.00|
|WiFi Installation (as an additional service)||$50.00|
Monthly Fee Breakdown
|Residence||Business – Single Line||Business – Multiple Lines|
|Local Service||$30.00||Call for price||Call for price|
|Federal Subscriber Access Charge||$6.50||$6.50||$9.20|
|Total per month||$37.78||Call for price||Call for price|
MOPSC Frequently Asked Questions
Do all companies participate in these programs?
No. Not all companies participate in the program. All incumbent landline local telephone companies, some competitive landline local telephone companies and a few wireless companies participate. Check with your desired provider to see if they participate.
Can I receive discounts on multiple lines or phones?
No. Only one discount per household.
How long will I remain on the program once admitted?
You are obligated to contact your local provider if you no longer meet eligibility requirements; however, companies are required to annually verify that program participants continue to meet qualifying criteria. Failure to comply with a company’s subsequent request for verification of continued eligibility will cause your discounts to cease.
How are these programs funded?
Companies participating in these programs receive funding from the federal universal service fund and/or the Missouri universal service fund. The Missouri USF provides $6.50 in funding while the federal USF provides the remaining funding. Both the Missouri USF and federal USF are supported by surcharges on consumer bills.
For more information on the Missouri Public Service Commission, click here.
Download a Lifeline application here.
International Long Distance Rates
CLICK HERE For International Long Distance Rates and Terms.
* All prices subject to change and exclude taxes and surcharges.