View service information:
1 GIG / 1GIG
- No buffering or lagging issues.
- No Data Caps!
500Mbps / 500Mbps
- No Data Caps!
250Mbps / 250Mbps
- Great for multiple devices.
- No Data Caps!
Performance may vary due to conditions outside network control such as customer location, physical equipment limitations, network congestion, server or router speeds of website accessed, and inside wiring conditions. No minimum level of speed is guaranteed. $150 service installation fee may be required for new orders. WiFi equipment is required to use internet wirelessly. Ultimate WiFi is required to subscribe to 1G internet speeds. Prices are subject to change and do not include taxes and surcharges or any additional services ordered. Service not available in all areas. Other restrictions may apply. For more information, contact our office at 660-644-5411.
Ultimate WiFi Solution
- Ultimate control over Internet activity. Set parental controls, prioritize devices for better remote working conditions, and protect your household devices from malware and viruses. It also includes the equipment lease of a router and one access point (if needed), as well as ongoing Wi-Fi assistance from our technicians.
Basic WiFi Solution
- Wi-Fi Solution works in conjunction with your Green Hills Communications Internet service to simplify wireless connectivity. It includes the equipment lease of a router and one access point (if needed), as well as ongoing Wi-Fi assistance from our technicians.
Residential Local & Long Distance Plans
Unlimited Local & Long Distance
- Includes 5 calling features and unlimited long distance calling.
*Only available on calls made within the continential 48 states. Does not include international calls.
Calling features available:
- Automatic callback
- Automatic recall
- Call forward busy
- Call forward no answer
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- Caller ID Name & Number
- Long speed 30
- Short speed 8
- Teen line/distinctive ring
- Three-way calling
- Toll access restriction
- Voice mail (Voice mail requires call forward-busy & call forward-no answer.)
- Warm line. Some technical restrictions may apply.
One month in advance may be charged when signing up for telephone service. Customers will be charged only for the items that apply to the service requested. Prices are subject to change.
Monthly Fee Breakdown
|Residence||Business – Single Line||Business – Multiple Lines|
|Federal Subscriber Access Charge||$6.50||$6.50||$9.20|
|Total per month||$31.93||$35.80||$39.26|
LifeLine & Disability Credits
You may qualify for Lifeline Discounts on your telephone or broadband service if you or someone residing in your household participates in one of the following programs:
• MO HealthNet (f/k/a Medicaid)
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (Food Stamps)
• Supplemental Security Income
• Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
• 135% of the Federal Poverty Level
The Low-Income program offers monthly discounts. To apply for the Lifeline discount, visit www.checklifeline.org.
You may qualify for Disability Discounts on your telephone service if you or someone residing in your household is blind or disabled and receiving benefits from one of the following programs:
• Veteran Administration Disability Benefits
• State Blind Pension
• State Aid to Blind Persons
• State Supplemental Disability Assistance
• Federal Social Security Disability
The Disabled program also offers monthly discounts. To apply for the Disability discount, contact Green Hills Communications at 660-644-5411.
Participation is limited to one discount per household.
MOPSC Frequently Asked Questions
Do all companies participate in these programs?
No. Not all companies participate in the program. All incumbent landline local telephone companies, some competitive landline local telephone companies and a few wireless companies participate. Check with your desired provider to see if they participate.
Can I receive discounts on multiple lines or phones?
No. Only one discount per household.
How long will I remain on the program once admitted?
You are obligated to contact your local provider if you no longer meet eligibility requirements; however, companies are required to annually verify that program participants continue to meet qualifying criteria. Failure to comply with a company’s subsequent request for verification of continued eligibility will cause your discounts to cease.
How are these programs funded?
Companies participating in these programs receive funding from the federal universal service fund and/or the Missouri universal service fund. The Missouri USF provides a portion of the funding while the federal USF provides the remaining portion. Both the Missouri USF and federal USF are supported by surcharges on consumer bills.
For more information on the Missouri Public Service Commission, click here.
Download a Lifeline application here.
International Long Distance Rates
CLICK HERE For International Long Distance Rates and Terms.
* All prices subject to change and exclude taxes and surcharges.