Effective immediately, Green Hills offices will be closed to the public until August 3, 2020.
We have been informed that a Green Hills’ employee has tested positive for COVID-19. The employee is not “customer-facing” so they have not been in customer homes nor have they greeted customers at our main office. However, for the safety of our employees and customers, our office will be closed to the public between July 20, 2010 – August 3, 2020 and we have implemented procedures that enable our employees to temporarily work from home.
At Green Hills Communications, we value the health and safety of our customers, members, employees and community. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, Green Hills is monitoring the situation and making decisions based on local, state, and federal standards.
As essential service providers, service continuity remains our top priority and we are committed to keeping our communities connected. We are still making repairs and installations while adhering to CDC recommended precautions. If you need service or have technical questions, please call us at 660-644-5411. We appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate through this challenging time.
We are encouraging our customers to contact us via the following avenues:
- Phone: Our Customer Service can be reached Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm at 660-644-5411. Technical Support is available 24/7 by calling 800-829-2415.
- Website: Our website is a great resource for finding service information, troubleshooting tips, and staying up-to-date on company news. Learn more at greenhills.net.
- Social Media: Please like/follow us on Facebook for regular service and company updates. You can even ask us questions through public or private messages!
We are committed to providing the best customer service possible, while adhering to recommended social distancing standards. Therefore, the following procedures will be implemented for our employees conducting on-premise visits:
- Per normal requirements, any employee that is sick will not visit customer’s home or businesses.
- During service and installation appointment, you may notice our technicians taking extra precautions such as using disinfectant wipes and limiting the number of people in the area.
- All employees have been asked to take proper precautions to ensure the safety of themselves and those around them. To do this, our Customer Service Representatives and Technicians will ask about recent travel or illness, including fever, dry cough and/or shortness of breath, prior to scheduling or completing in-home appointments.
- Should you or someone at your location have any risk-related symptoms, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
Here are some important things to know during this time:
- Service continuity remains our top priority and we are evaluating how to best serve our customers in this unique time. Through it all, you can count on Green Hills Communications to deliver exceptional service and meet your technology needs.
- Our eBilling and automatic bill pay services are a great way to pay your Green Hills bill online without having to leave your home. If you’re not enrolled, call 660-644-5411 to get started. You can also pay your bill over the phone or bring your payment to our exterior drop box at 7926 NE State Route M, Breckenridge, MO 64625.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate through this quickly changing situation. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and explore further measures needed to support our customers, members and the community. We wish good health and safety for all. From all of us at Green Hills, we sincerely thank you for being a valued part of our family.