Total Care Plan
- Your Green Hills’ equipment and wiring doesn’t have to be something you worry about. Rest easy knowing that you are covered with the Total Care Plan!
What is covered by the Total Care Plan:
Replacement or repair of all Green Hills wiring, or jacks used during initial installation or most recent on-site visit.
Replacement or repair of all Green Hills equipment used during initial installation or most recent on-site visit (set top boxes, remote controls, modems, routers, etc.)
What is NOT covered by the Total Care Plan:
Installation of new jacks
Repair/troubleshooting of customer-owner equipment (phones, TVs, computers, routers, internet-enabled devices, etc.)
Replacement of remote-control batteries
Replacement of battery backup in Optical Network Terminal (ONT)
The Fine Print
- Without the Total Care Plan, the cost to have a technician dispatched for repairs is $100/hour.
- New jack installation/wiring is not covered under the Total Care Plan and will result in a $100/hour service fee.
- If a new service (internet, TV, phone, managed Wifi, etc.) is added to the account, a one-time installation fee (up to $150) may be collected up-front or applied to the next monthly invoice. After installation is complete, all installed equipment will be covered under the Total Care Plan.
- Equipment is covered only while in service, and coverage ceases upon disconnection by customer or Green Hills Communications.
- Continuous misuse/abuse of equipment or wiring may result in additional charges and/or ineligibilty from future participation in the Total Care Plan.