Instructions On How To Use The Video Service
You will need to change channels through a STB. Press the ON or RCL button from the remote control unit to turn on your STB. Turn on the TV. Make sure your TV is tuned to the correct input. Make sure you press the STB button before changing channels.
Press the plus (+) or minus (-) button to select the channel you want. The remote comes with two AAA batteries. When they wear out, replace them with “alkaline” type batteries.
- Premium Channels
- Premium channels are available.
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Service
DVR service allows customers to rewind, fast forward, pause, stop, and record live television. DVR gives customers the same functions as a VCR. The advantage is that the customer can use those functions (rewind, pause, etc.) while watching live television or while watching a recorded program.
Setting Your Set Top Box To Work With Your TV
There are multiple configurations that may work with Green Hills STB.
If your TV has a Coax Cable from the antenna connection to the STB
- Set your TV to channel 3 using the TV remote
If your TV has AV cables (Yellow, red, & white) to the STB
- Set your TV to the correct AV input using the TV remote
If your TV has Component cables (Red, green & blue for video and black or red & white for audio) to the STB
- Set your TV to the correct component input using the TV remote.
If your TV has HDMI (single data type plug) to the STB
- Set your TV to the correct HDMI input using the TV remote.