Effective immediately, Green Hills offices will be closed to public until further notice.
At Green Hills Communications, we value the health and safety of our customers, members, employees and community. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, Green Hills is monitoring the situation and making decisions based on local, state, and federal standards.
While taking protective measures may not prevent people from getting the virus, it may help reduce the number of patients our health care system must treat in a short period of time. According to the experts, taking measures to protect against COVID-19 can spread the number of cases across a longer period, ensuring that health care providers have the resources to help everyone who needs it.
With that in mind, Green Hills Communications has decided to close our Breckenridge office to the public effectively immediately and have begun implementing procedures which enable our employees to temporarily work from home.
We are encouraging our customers to contact us via the following avenues:
- Phone: Our Customer Service can be reached Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm at 660-644-5411. Technical Support is available 24/7 by calling 800-829-2415.
- Website: Our website is a great resource for finding service information, troubleshooting tips, and staying up-to-date company news. Learn more at greenhills.net.
- Social Media: Please like/follow us on Facebook for regular service and company updates. You can even ask us questions through public or private messages!
We are committed to providing the best customer service possible, while adhering to recommended social distancing standards. Therefore, the following procedures will be implemented for our employees conducting on-premise visits:
- Per normal requirements, any employee that is sick will not visit customer’s home or businesses.
- During service and installation appointment, you may notice our technicians taking extra precautions such as using disinfectant wipes and limiting the number of people in the area.
- All employees have been asked to take proper precautions to ensure the safety of themselves and those around them. To do this, our Customer Service Representatives and Technicians will ask about recent travel or illness, including fever, dry cough and/or shortness of breath, prior to scheduling or completing in-home appointments.
- Should you or someone at your location have any risk-related symptoms, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
Here are some important things to know during this time:
- Service continuity remains our top priority and we are evaluating how to best serve our customers in this unique time. Through it all, you can count on Green Hills Communications to deliver exceptional service and meet your technology needs.
- Let us know if your household needs an internet plan upgrade due to the increased demands of working from home and taking online classes. We understand how vital internet service is during these challenging times and doing everything we can to keep our small businesses and residents connected.
- Our eBilling and automatic bill pay services are a great way to pay your Green Hills bill online without having to leave your home. If you’re not enrolled, call 660-644-5411 to get started. You can also pay your bill over the phone or bring your payment to our exterior drop box at 7926 NE State Route M, Breckenridge, MO 64625.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate through this quickly changing situation. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and explore further measures needed to support our customers, members and the community. We wish good health and safety for all. From all of us at Green Hills, we sincerely thank you for being a valued part of our family.